Tire Installation And Repair Store In Calgary
If you are experiencing any sort of tire problems, contact our tire installation and repair specialists to assist you in Calgary. We give free tire assessments to see if your car has the right tire pressure, tread balance, tread depth, and check if there are any punctures that could cause a flat tire.
Here at Calgary’s Tire Kings, we prioritize your safety and getting all of your car needs met. Our tire repair shop services all of Calgary in Alberta, Canada as well as surrounding areas. This includes the Hamlet of Balzac, the City of Chestermere, and the City of Airdrie. Act fast if you need to fix your tires to avoid putting you, a loved one or someone else in any danger.
Expert Tire Installation And Repair Services In Calgary
Serious tire damage can happen anytime. Your tires run the risk of being punctured every time you leave your driveway. Punctured tires are a safety risk as they are more prone to lose control of your car and cause a car accident. Driving with a deflated or ruptured tire can cause you to potentially injure yourself or someone in the close environment.
Even just a tire that is worn out from everyday use is a liability. When your tire tread is overused, you run a greater risk of hydroplaning as more water can fit between the grooves of your tires and can cause your car to lose control.
If you suspect that you have something wrong with your tires, stop by one of the best tire installation and repair stores in Calgary for a speedy service. We have the practical knowledge to assess your tires for the origin of the problem as well as the know-how and capability to fix it.
The solution can be as simple as a tire plug or a patch for a leak. If flat tires are not tended to right away, they can cause a chain of effects that will be really expensive for your car. Save yourself on costs and potential dangers by coming into Tire Kings to get your tires patched up.
Why Choose Calgary’s Tire Kings?
Our Calgary-based tire repair professionals have comprehensive knowledge of repairing tires. First, we start off by examining your tires. We check if your tires sustained any previous injuries, assess the tire pressure, tread wear, balance, tire tread depth, and stability of all of your tires. After a thorough inspection, we give an honest assessment and recommendation based on if the puncture or damage is repairable. Then, we either seal the injury or offer to replace the tires.
Each step of the way, our experienced tire installation, and repair team will keep you updated. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with the technical aspects of auto mechanic work. Our team will explain it to you in a simple, easily understandable way so you can see why we make our recommendations.
We are here to handle any tire or just about any other vehicle mishaps you may run into. With Tire Kings, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
STAY SAFE BY GETTING YOUR BRAKES SERVICED.
Are your brakes squeaking or grinding? Do you need new brake pads or a full brake replacement?
Get your brakes serviced by our experienced, professional technicians!
Types of Tire Services We Offer
Tires do wear out over time and will need to be replaced. However, the timeline for this happening can greatly vary. We offer a wide range of tire repair and maintenance services to ensure you get the most out of your tires and are always on the road safe.
Here is a list of tire services our store provides:
- Flat Tire Repair (Tire Patches, Tire Plugs) – One of the most common stresses while driving is flat tires. Whether it be from a nail, screw or broken glass, our tire experts are capable of repairing your tire’s damage to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- Tire Check And Inspection – If you have any concerns or suspicions that your something may be off about your tires, bring it into our shop to be looked at. Our certified tire experts can evaluate the health of your tires and check for any disturbances.
- Tire Replacement – If all hope is lost on repairing your tires, we offer quick tire replacement services to get you brand new tires. Our shop carries a large variety of wheels, from premium tires to more affordable tires, to fit whatever you are looking for.
- Tire Balancing – Everyday use of your tires disrupts the distribution of weight around the tires and the car. Maintaining the tires balancing as well as your vehicle’s suspension system helps maintain your tires by reducing their wear. We offer free diagram checks along with steering and suspension repair services to fix or calibrate your car’s suspension system.
- Wheel Alignment – Your wheel misaligned will cause your tires to unevenly wear down. Misaligned wheels are one of the main reasons for premature tire wear. Routinely aligning your wheels will lengthen the life of your tires while also improving safer driving.
- Tire Rotation – Generally, the weight on the front and rear axles are dissimilar. This causes the tire to unevenly wear and wear down faster. Getting your tires rotated repositions your vehicle’s tires from front to back or side to side to assure even corrosion and a longer tire life cycle.
- Tire Mounting – We help you put your new tires into your wheels and then install them into your vehicle’s axles. Our team has the proper equipment to assure your tires get correctly installed.
Stop by Our Tire Repair Shop Today
For a proper tire installation and repair, stop by our tire store in Calgary to get it done. Tires are vital to getting around. Driving with a damaged tire can lead to costly repair bills down the road if they are not addressed at the first sign of heavy deterioration or blow. We offer complimentary vehicle inspections so you can get your tires looked at by experts for free.
Call us today if you have specific questions about tire installation and repair or get in touch with us to schedule an appointment – (587) 600-9051