Air Conditioning Inspections
Know when your car’s AC needs Maintenance and Repairs
4 signs your vehicle’s air conditioning system needs to be inspected.
- Air isn’t as cold as it used to be
- Foul smell coming from the AC vents
- Unusual banging or rattling sounds
- Puddles or stains from water on your car’s floorboard under the dash
The air conditioning inspection includes:
- A temperature check
- A refrigerant check
- A thorough inspection of the system’s key components, including the compressor, condenser, drive belts and hoses
- A leak test
Once complete, our team will give you the option of a full air conditioning recharge and have your A/C blowing cold again. During the inspection, if we discover a leak, fault or component damage, we will discuss the recommended repairs with you and provide a quote before any work is carried out.
WE DO COMPLETE AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS FOR ALL CARS, VANS AND SUVs.
Does your vehicle A/C blow Hot Air?
Get your air conditioning system checked today by one of our qualified technicians